Il Gioco dei Tarocchi: Gli Arcani Maggiori
These whimsical images evoke a playful, irreverent perspective on traditional Tarot. The etchings are primarily sepia-toned, with splashes of pinks, greens and blues. The cards are printed on slightly textured, cream-colored matte cardstock which adds to the allure of this collection of artwork.
- 22 Major Arcana
- Numbered & Titled in Italian
- Backs: Blank, Reversible
- Card Size: 6" H x 4" W, 15 x 10 cm.
- Limited Edition of 100 Decks, Numbered & Signed
- Leaflet: in Italian
- Packaging: Book-Style Cover, Tied with Twine & Stamped with Museum's Hot Wax Seal
(Roughly Translated) The choice of these images is intentionally ironic because the faithful joker that has guided me to their meanings did so in a spirit that the ancient symbols could mature over time for me. I have not thought it opportune to explain all the details of each Tarot card, in order to leave space for personal interpretation, to respect the intuition and sensibility of everyone.
Sepia-Toned Etchings Inspired by the 22 Major Arcana
Date of Publication
Unique Etchings of the Trumps
- Museo dei Tarocchi - Publishing House, Hermatena
- The Tarot Museum Bookshop 
- A Mini Site Showcasing the Tarot Museum: 
- Most Tarot Decks & Books in English Published by Museo dei Tarocchi on Tarotpedia
- Specs & images for Il Gioco dei Tarocchi: 
- Most decks published by Museo dei Tarocchi with details & cards: