This collaborative deck by 22 Italian Artists offers up some creative interpretations of the Tarot. The artwork, which consists mainly of paintings, creates a sense of cohesion that makes for an interesting contrast, combined with the diversity of the non-traditional take on most of the cards. While much of the artwork makes for easily recognizable imagery relatable to the archetypes, a few of the cards are abstract. An attractive deck suited for collectors and some artistic types. Details: Most cards are both titled (in Italian) & numbered, Backs: reversible, Card size: (approximately) 2.7 x 4.7 inches, 6.8 x 12 cm. This is a numbered, limited edition deck of 500.
22 Italian Artists: L.Bergamini, G.Boldrini, A. Borlenghi, A.Carlini, C.(Catalani) & C. (Strozzieri), M.P.Daidone, E. Le Donne, U.Esposti, M.C.Fioretti, A.Fomez, G. Lacatena, G.A.Leone, C.Lezzi, F.Lista, Nabil, R.Nardi, M.Pennazzi, A.Perinelli, M.Pompeo, C.Rezzuti, G.Rossi, B. Succi
Date of Publication
- Tarocchi Alchemici (Alchemical Tarot) is available at Museo dei Tarocchi on this page 
- Museo dei Tarocchi Website 
- A mini website created by Arnell Ando to showcase the Tarot Museum in Italy
- Also, most Tarot decks published by Museo dei Tarocchi - Hermatena are listed on Tarotpedia.
- See a description of this deck, Tarocchi Alchemici (Alchemical Tarot) and more sample cards here: 
- To see the various decks published by Museo dei Tarocchi with details and card samples, go here: