This deck is lovingly dedicated to the Italian culture of cuisine; specifically the various kinds of pasta and the cooking utensils used to prepare them. It has an appetizing presentation, from the book-style cover, tied with matching ribbon, to the artfully illustrated, consistently appealing images displayed on cream colored, matte paper. It has the look and feel of a culinary collection of artworks. Details: This set is presented in a book-style cover, tied with twine, with an inner slip-cover. There is a title card on the front (museum logo stamped on back & inner sleeve). The set includes an additional title card. Cards are titled (in Italian). Card backs are attractive but not quite centered and therefore not reversible. A very limited edition of 100 decks.
Artist: Claudia Chiodi, Artistic Concept by: Silverio Cineri
Watercolor, Pen & Ink
Various Italian Pastas & Cooking Tools
- Tarocchi Gastronomici (Gastronomic Tarot) is available at Museo dei Tarocchi on this page:
- Museo dei Tarocchi Website 
- A mini website created by Arnell Ando to showcase the Tarot Museum in Italy
- Also, most Tarot decks published by Museo dei Tarocchi - Hermatena are listed on Tarotpedia.
- See a description of this deck, Tarocchi Gastronomici (Gastronomic Tarot) and more sample cards here: 
- To see the various decks published by Museo dei Tarocchi with details and card samples, go here: 
- Specs & card samples of this deck: