Tarocchi da pranzo
Lunch Tarot - Tarocchi da Pranzo is for minimalist fans hungry for a fresh look at Tarot. Artist Barbieri Calori Martino offers simple symbols painted with melted chocolate on crackers. This may be an appetizing way to take a break: a one-card reading over lunch. Details: Cards are numbered, Backs: reversible, Card size: (approximately) 2.7 x 4.7 inches, 6.8 x 12 cm. This is a limited edition of 500 decks, that is numbered & signed by the artist.
Barbieri Calori Martino
Symbols painted on crackers with melted chocolate
Date of Publication
- The deck, Tarocchi da Pranzo (Lunch Tarot) is available at Museo dei Tarocchi on this page:
- Museo dei Tarocchi Website 
- A mini website created by Arnell Ando to showcase the Tarot Museum in Italy
- Also, most Tarot decks published by Museo dei Tarocchi - Hermatena are listed on Tarotpedia.
- See a description of this deck, Tarocchi da Pranzo (Lunch Tarot) and more sample cards here: 
- To see the various decks published by Museo dei Tarocchi with details and card samples, go here: