Tarot Decks: Kabbalah
Decks designed to illustrate differing attributions between Tarot and Kabbalah or to suggest a particular way of studying Kabbalah through Tarot.
 Eliphas Levi attributions
In the Tarot attributions of Eliphas Levi, the Hebrew letter Shin (tooth) is assigned to the Fool, placing it between Judgment and the World. This system is sometimes referred to as the Continental ordering.
- Arcana of the Tree
- Enoil Gavat Tarot
- Kazanlar Tarot
- Stairs of Gold Tarot
- Tarocchi delle Stelle
- Tarot des Mages
- Tarots of the Renaissance
 Golden Dawn attributions
In brief, the Fool is assigned the number 0 and placed at the beginning of the sequence; Strength is made the 8th trump (to correspond with Leo's location in the Zodiac) and Justice is placed 11th (to correspond with Libra).
- Classic Golden Dawn Tarot by Richard Dudschus and David Sledzinski under the guidance of Pat Zalewski
- Gill Tarot - (Golden Dawn colour scales) 
- Hermetic Tarot
- Navigators of the Mystic SEA Tarot
- Waite-Smith Tarot - see also Tarot Decks: Waite-Smith Pattern
- Servants of the Light Tarot
- Tarot Cabalistico  (Has an additional Trump, the Comet) - by J. A. Portela
- Tarot of Color
- Tree of Life Tarot  (attributions are Golden Dawn, with discernible influence by Crowley)
- Tarot of the Sephiroth
 Thelemic/Crowley Attributions
A mutation of the Golden Dawn system. Crowley's most significant change in attributions is the swap of the letter/path associations of the Emperor and the Star.
- Crowley-Harris Thoth Tarot See also Tarot Decks: Crowley-Harris Thoth Pattern
- Deck 777  by Lance Reynard
- Liber T - Tarot of Stars Eternal - modern Thoth with scenic Minors
- Magickal Tarot by Anthony Clark & Tony Willis
- Via Tarot
 William Gray attributions
Joan Cole's article on Gray's attributions for Qabalah & Tarot can be found here.
- Cabalistic Tarot  - by Ikarial
- Cabbalistic Tarot G.O.M. 
- Lettere Ebraiche, Spring 2010 
- Oswald Wirth Tarot
- Serpent Dragon Tarot