Hi Arachne
Thanks for becoming a member and contributing!
I noticed (by checking Recent Changes) that you left a note on the http://www.tarotpedia.com/wiki/index.php/Talk:Bateleur_or_Magician page, but didn't sign it! Unless someone looks throught Recent Changes for it, they won't know who it is from.
If you'd like, you can sign you pages just by typing ~~~~ and it automatically puts a link to your user page and the time you signed.
le pendu 17:08, 4 February 2006 (PST)
Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can be of any help at all. You can leave me messages on my chat page:
 Wipe out
When I went to my user chat page to read your message, I noticed that all of the other notes had been wiped out during your edit. hee hee. It takes a bit of getting used to. Please keep at it, it's great that you are trying, and let me know if you have any questions.
To add a message to the page, the easiest thing to do is to hit the PLUS sign at the top next to the Edit tab, that way , you just add the message to the chat page and don't disturb other messages that are there.
Have you read the HOW TO page yet? It might help get you familiarized with working with the site if you haven't read through it already. Please let me know if it is helpful.
le pendu 17:50, 4 February 2006 (PST)
Hi Arachne ... In your edits to King of Cups and Queen of Cups, you mention Myer-Briggs assignments to the court cards. As you may know, there is no one single system of Myers-Brigg type assignments to court cards. I have edited those two articles to clarify this. If you are planning to add Myers-Briggs discussions to other court card articles on Tarotpedia, I would suggest that you include something along the line of my edits to balance the perspective.
By the way, I've started a new article called Divinatory meanings of Court Cards with a section on Myers-Briggs assignments. You're invited to add your contributions there.
Best regards, --Aquarius Rising 18:06, 4 February 2006 (PST)
Sorry, I didn't mean to do that; just used to forum mode of reply, and not wiki mode, I guess... Temporarily discouraged from adding anything else whatsoever; but the edits on the King and Queen of Cups seem Ok, for what that seems worth... Love the concept of the wiki, but having a hard time getting my head around the logistics *hangs head, blushing*
King of Cups (ENFJ) ;-((
 ENTP here
Please don't be discouraged. It's like anything new, just takes some getting used to. I was terrified at first, even with a background in HTML programming I felt intimidated.
But it just take a little practice, and you get the hang of it very quickily.
- Read the How to use Tarotpedia, if you haven't already. I've tried to make it as easy to understand as possible, it might answer some quesitons and get you going a little move confidently.
- Make sure you click the "show preview" button when editing, it is a great way to catch errors before you save the page.
- Take a look at some pages that do exist, and see how they were formatted. Frankly, that's how I've been learning a lot of the code.
- Keep trying. We can revert back any change a member makes. So don't be afraid of screwing something up, it's easy to fix again. BE BOLD.
le pendu 19:33, 4 February 2006 (PST)
- Arachne ... Please don't be discouraged. Although editing articles on a wiki encyclopedia is different from posting on a forum, I'm sure you'll quickly get the hang of it. --Aquarius Rising 21:49, 4 February 2006 (PST)