'I Tarocchi dell'lride'
The cards in this upbeat, brightly colored deck, are pulsating with life. Rainbows of colors seem to vibrate with energy. These images appear to be created from silk-screen art. The cards themselves are rather traditional in concept, though the style is fresh and captivating. They are printed on slightly textured, cream-colored matte cardstock which adds to the look and feel of an enticing collection of artwork. Card size: (approximately) 6" H x 4" W, 15 x 10 cm. This is a limited edition of 100 numbered, signed decks that come in a book-style cover, that is tied with twine and stamped with the museum's hot wax seal. This charming deck is recommended for collectors and lovers of art reminiscent of the 60's 'Summer of Love'.
 Date of Publication
- Museo dei Tarocchi (Hermatena) 
 Publisher's websites
- The deck, I Tarocchi dell’Iride (Tarot of the Rainbow) is available at Museo dei Tarocchi on this page:
- Museo dei Tarocchi Website 
- A mini website created by Arnell Ando to showcase the Tarot Museum in Italy:
- See a description of this deck, Tarocchi dell’Iride (Tarot of the Rainbow) and more sample cards here: 
- To see the various decks published by Museo dei Tarocchi with details and card samples, go here: 
 Online Deck Images - links
- Specs & card samples of this deck: