'Il Gioco dei Tarocchi: Gli Arcani Maggiori'
These wonderfully whimsical images evoke a playful, irreverent perspective on the Traditional Tarot. The etchings are primarily sepia-toned, with splashes of pinks, greens and blues. The cards are printed on slightly textured, cream-colored matte cardstock which adds to the allure of a special collection of artwork. Card size: (approximately) 6" H x 4" W, 15 x 10 cm. This is a limited edition of only 100 numbered, signed decks that come in a book-style cover, that is tied with twine and stamped with the museum's hot wax seal.This delightful deck is recommended for collectors and Tarot art enthusiasts.
 Date of Publication
 Deck Theme
Major Arcana Etchings
- Museo dei Tarocchi (Hermatena) 
 Publisher's websites
- Il Gioco dei Tarocchi: Gli Arcani Maggiori is available at Museo dei Tarocchi on this page 
- Museo dei Tarocchi Website 
- Check out a mini website created by Arnell Ando to showcase the Tarot Museum in Italy:
- See a description of this deck, Il Gioco dei Tarocchi: Gli Arcani Maggiori and more sample cards here: 
- To see the various decks published by Museo dei Tarocchi with details and card samples, go here: 
 Online Deck Images - links
- Specs & card samples of this deck: